Celimax Derma Nature Relief Madecica pH Balancing Foam Cleansing


🔮 The next Celimax product that I will introduce to you is their Derma Nature Relief Madecica pH Balancing Foam Cleansing cleanser. It is a mild and gentle cleanser with a pH of 5.5, it is recommended for almost all skin types including damaged, sensitive and troubled skin. The main ingredient of this cleanser is madecassoside which helps in soothing and repairing the skin. This cleanser also has natural surfactant extracted from coconut oil which deep cleanses the skin with microbubbles. 

🔮 Notable Ingredients:
- Madecassoside 
- Wintergreen leaf extract
- Centella asiatica
- Coco betaine
- Glycerin

🔮 The cleanser is contained in a large (I mean it is really large) white tube container, this is actually very hygienic. A little squeeze goes a long way. The cleanser itself is somewhat pearly white in color. It lathers pretty easily and it doesn't have any bothersome smell at all, I guess you can say that it has a slightly nature-like smell. Upon using it I noticed that it does not make your skin feel tight yet it feels so clean and refreshed. I'm so glad that my sensitive skin did not have any allergic reaction with this cleanser. After several weeks of using this cleanser, I noticed that my skin was healthier and clearer. I am totally loving this cleanser so much. 

🔮 Will I recommend this cleanser? Yes. If you are looking for a cleanser that does not make your skin feel tight and stripped then this is the cleanser for you.

🔮🔮🔮🔮/4


Disclaimer:  This product was generously provided by @celimax.global. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

You May Also Like

0 Comments