Celimax Derma Nature Fresh Blackhead Jojoba Cleansing Oil


🔮 The Celimax Derma Nature line is a collection of gentle skincare and cleansing product line. And for today, I will be featuring the Celimax Derma Nature Fresh Blackhead Jojoba Cleansing Oil. 

🔮 Notable Ingredients:
- Jojoba seed oil
- Sunflower seed oil
- Meadowfoam seed oil
- Bergamot fruit oil
- Sweet almond oil
- Olive fruit oil
- Grapeseed oil
- Apricot oil

🔮 The oil is contained in a purple plastic container with a pump dispenser. Be very wary when pumping out the oil though because you don't want to dispense too much when you pump. I usually use 1-2 pumps with every use, I use 2 pumps whenever I'm wearing my long wearing super matte liquid lipstick. 

🔮 I have been using this cleansing oil for a few weeks now and believe me when I say it works wonders for my skin. It is a gentle and non-greasy oil that works well even for oily skin. It has a subtle scent that isn't bothersome. I love how effective this oil is in removing lipsticks that are very difficult to remove. It also emulsifies easily. As for the its capability to remove blackheads, I cannot really attest to it since I did not see any improvement in my blackheads situation. However, I am really amazed in its effectiveness in removing stubborn makeup. 

🔮 Will I recommend this? Yes, definitely! It works well as a makeup remover and a cleanser in one, you definitely get your money's worth in this amazing oil cleanser. 

🔮🔮🔮🔮/5

Disclaimer:  This product was generously provided by @celimax.global. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

You May Also Like

0 Comments