Sinuzip : Your Quick Flu Relief


🍋 With flu season just around the corner, it's always good to have a cough and colds remedy always ready at bay. Being a nurse exposes me to virus and other germs out there so I always make sure to have quick relief on hand just in case I catch a cold. Good thing there's Sinuzip.

🍋 I have always had a hard time drinking tablets and capsules, I'm really glad that Sinuzip can be taken like a cup of tea. All you have to do is dissolve one sachet in a cup of hot water, you may add sugar or honey as well and viola! A quick solution to your cough and flu.

🍋 Also please do read the contraindications of the product first before taking it. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.

Disclaimer:  This product was generously provided by Sinuzip. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

You May Also Like

0 Comments