Luxe Organix Aqua Daily Sunscreen


🌤️ Sunscreen is a must. I repeat sunscreen is a must. Whether you are young or old it's important to wear sunscreen. Whether you are going out and will be exposed to the harmful rays of the sun or not, you have to wear your sunscreen. Yes, you do. I have seen a couple of good friends here in Instagram who has reviewed this sunscreen a few weeks ago hence I asked them if it's worth trying and they said yes, so here I am today reviewing for you guys the Luxe Organix Aqua Daily Sun Screen. 

🌤️ Notable Things:
- Made with additional Aloe extracts that makes the skin hydrated throughout the day
- Alcohol-free
- Paraben-free
- Non-comedogenic
- Cruelty-free
- Can be used for the face and body

🌤️ The Luxe Organix Aqua Daily Sun Screen is contained in a 50ml pump bottle, which is quite different from the usual tubes. It has this white to almost yellowish color in appearance, creamy consistency but it's not tacky nor sticky when applied. It gets easily absorbed and it does not leave a white cast. It also does not have any bothersome smell or scent. It is very lightweight and the best part it is water resistant as well. It has broad spectrum protection with SPF 50 +++ for UVA and UVB. I also did not experience any skin irritations after using this product,it is actually very hydrating. This is priced at 349 pesos. 

🌤️ Will I recommend this product? Yes definitely! Will I repurchase? Considering the price and the amount of product you get it's definitely a YES for me. If you are looking a cheap yet effective sunscreen that it easy to find locally, try out the Luxe Organix Aqua Daily Sun Screen, I got mine from Watsons in case you're wondering. 

🌤️🌤️🌤️🌤️/5


Disclaimer:  All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. No monetary or material remuneration was given in exhange for this review. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

You May Also Like

1 Comments