Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Ampoule

by - September 04, 2020


☘️ In case you are wondering Skin1004 is not a new player in the skin care industry, they were established on 2012. Skin1004 is a Korean skin care brand that is very passionate in using ingredients that are safe and sensitive skin-friendly. Their products are free from alcohols, paraben and artificial fragrance and coloring.

☘️ The key ingredient of Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Ampoule is actually one of the most raved skin care ingredient nowadays and that is Centella Asiatica. It is said to have both healing and soothing properties, hence it is often used in products that targets acne. It is also considered gentle even on sensitive skin. Skin1004 pride their ampoule to have high level of centella, which is a natural raw materia which by the way is sourced all the way from Madagascar. Centella Asiatica is also believed to have benefits such as repairing skin barrier and regulating oil balance. Their ampoule is suitable with sensitive and acne-prone skin.

☘️ Notable Ingredient:
- Centella Asiatica extract (100%)

☘️ The product is contained in a luxurious amber colored glass bottle with a dropper applicator. When I first tried the ampoule, I have noticed that it has a light and watery texture. It is also easily absorbed by the skin in about 3-5 minutes. It doesn't have any bothersome smell at all. It has a dewy, but not tacky, afterfeels for me after I use it hence I prefer using this ampoule at night. I do not really find the dewy feeling bothersome especially if the weather is good but for hot days I am thinking otherwise. I have only been using this product for two weeks and I have not yet seen any significant amount of improvement on my skin but I will still continue using this for the next 2 more weeks to give it a fair chance.

☘️ Will I recommend this product? If you don't mind dewy afterfeels and if you like centella asiatica and has sensitive skin, you might want to give this product a try. This product is available in Skin1004's Shopee site for only 905 pesos for 100ml and 657 pesos for 55ml.

☘️☘️☘️/5

Disclaimer:  This product was generously provided by Skin1004 for me to try and review. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™
.
.
.
.
.
#SKIN1004Ph #Iam1004Ph #1004story #skincareph #beautyph #skincare #skincareroutine #skincarephilippines

You May Also Like

0 Comments