Klairs Fundamental Ampule Mist

by - October 15, 2020


🔮 I would like to thank @wishtrend for giving me the chance to try their Fundamental Ampule Mist which is designed to deeply hydrate the skin, provide a dewy glow, deliver essential nutrients and antioxidants and lock in hydration and moisture throughout the day. It is also vegan & cruelty-free. This mist ampoule provides outstanding moisturization even after spraying. This is also recommended for all skin types. 


🔮 Notable Ingredients

✓ Jeju green tea water (calming & hydrating)

✓ Cucumber (calming & hydrating)

✓ Rice extracts (hydrating & antioxidants)

✓ Sodium hyaluronate (hydration)

✓ Butylene glycol (hydrating)

✓ Betaine (hydrating)


🔮 The mist is contained in a plastic spray mist bottle. I noticed a very slight sweet smell that is barely noticeable. Upon application there is this slightly sticky after feels but eventually goes away after 4-5 minutes. It is a lso a very fine mist which I think is great. I use this mist after cleansing, I spray 2-3 spritz, 20cm away from my face and then let it dry. One thing I really love about this mist is that you actually don't need do apply multiple layers. 


🔮 Would I recommend this? Yes. I really like this mist so much I usually bring it with me even when I go out so that when my skin feels like it needs some hydration I just need a couple of spritz of this mist and my skin already feels hydrated in no time however this mist should be used before applying your makeup in order for you to maximize the full benefits of this mist and since I have not been using any makeups lately because I always wear my mask I get to apply this mist whenever I feel like it's necessary. 


🔮 This product is available at @wishtrend for only $27.


🔮🔮🔮🔮/5


Disclaimer:  This product was generously provided by @wishtrend for me to try. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

You May Also Like

0 Comments