Keep Cool Soothe Bamboo Sun Essence

by - September 28, 2020


🐼 You may have figured by now that @keepcool_global is definitely one of my favorite skin care brands. They're products are super gentle and my skin really loves them so much. Recently, they have sent me their @keepcool_global Soothe Bamboo Sun Essence which is by far the best sunscreen I have tried. 


🐼 Notable Ingredients 

- 40% Bamboo Water

- 3% B-Circadin

- Centella Extract

- 7-fold Hyaluronic Acid

*** swipe to see full list of ingredients


🐼 The product is contained in a classy white plastic squeeze tube. Its appearance is similar to most sunscreens, white in color and creamy in consistency. It does not have any bothersome scent as well. Upon initial application I noticed that aside from being lightweight it is also easily absorbed by my skin, it only took less than 2 minutes. Did I mention that this doesn't leave any white cast? Yep it doesn't. It doesn't make my skin oily. I have been using the product for some time now and my sensitive skin did not have any allergic reaction to it. The best thing about this is that it blocks blue light, yup so if you are on your screen 24/7 this would surely be an HG for you too.


🐼 Would I recommend it? Definitely YES. In fact I will surely purchase this sunscreen once I ran out of it. This product is sold for only $25 in their website  https://m.en.keepcool.co.kr/product/soothe-bamboo-sun-essence/259/category/1/display/3/ 


Disclaimer:  This product was generously provided by @keepcool_global for me to try. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

You May Also Like

0 Comments