Heimish Cica Live™ Repair Cream

by - November 30, 2020


💚 I have mentioned before that lately I have been breaking out, something I think is attributed to my lack of sleep over last few weeks. One of the products I use to manage my breakouts is the Heimish Cica Live Repair Cream. This cream claims to be a daily repair cream for soothing and protection. It is also said that this cream strengthens weakened skin barrier, intensive care for rough and dry skin and recovers skin condition and soothe sensitive skin.

💚 Notable Ingredients
- Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract
- Fermented Moringa Oil and Green Ceramide

💚 The cream is contained in a 50ml green squeeze tube. It is white in color and creamy in consistency. I must say though that upon initial use I was really concerned with its very creamy consistency, but when I've used it I noticed that it isn't tacky nor sticky at all. It has this amazing scent as well that reminds me of fresh flowers and citrus which I don't really know why. After a few weeks of using this cream I have noticed that it actually helped in lessening the redness on my face. My zits also healed faster. But be warned, this cream contains EO.

💚 Tip: Use this at night. I have mentioned that it has a very creamy consistency which as you know is not very amicable with our humid weather here in the Philippines. So my suggestion is to use this at night.

💚 Will I recommend this product? Yes. This is a great product if you are looking for something to keep the zits at bay.

💚💚💚💚/5

P.S. Get 5% off when you buy Heimish products from Suisui PH. You can use my code SUISHSS05, minimum spend of 1000 pesos. Promo is valid from December 1-31, 2020.

Disclaimer:  This product was generously provided by @suisuiph for their #SuiSuiShareWithMe program. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

-----

✨ Let's connect
IG: @heystreetsmart
Facebook: @heystreetsmart
YouTube: HeyStreetSmart
Blog: heystreetsmart.blogspot.com

📩 For collabs send us a DM or email
➡️ heystreetsmart@gmail.com

You May Also Like

0 Comments