About Me Skin Tone Up Massage Cream

by - December 07, 2020



🍋 I was recently selected as one of the reviewers of the #TryMeReviewMe program of @stylekorean_global . The products included in the program are from About Me. So a quick introduction regarding the brand About Me, it is the beauty brand of Samyang group that was founded in 1924. "Different Ingredients, Different Results" is the philosophy of the brand. This is actually the first time I have heard of this brand and I was very curious about their products. So the first product from this review program that I will be sharing with you guys is their Skin Tone Up Massage Cream. 


🍋 The massage cream is said to clear and brighten skin by eliminating waste and non-viable skin cells from the epidermis. Skin Tone Up's whipped cream texture claims to penetrate and moisturize deep layers of the skin like an oil massage.


🍋 Recommended for:

- Rough and dehydrated skin

- Unstable stratum corneum that causes makeup to flake or fall off

- Combination skin where parts of the face are oily and other parts are dry

- Acne due to clogged pores


🍋How to use:

- After washing your face, massage an ample amount of the cream on your face in spiral pattern for about 3 minutes. Once the massaging stiffens the nutrients are then absorbed by the skin, wait for 10 seconds, use a tissue or wipes to remove the bodily wastes and then wash your face with water afterwards. 


🍋 I actually love the texture of this cream. It also has this citrusy scent that reminds me of lemon. In the past weeks that I have been using this cream I noticed that my skin did brighten a bit and it is healthier as well. But I did noticed as well that several bumps also formed on my forehead a few days after I started using this cream. 


🍋 This product is available at @stylekorean_global website for only $25.30


🍋🍋🍋/5


Disclaimer:  This product was generously provided by @stylekorean_global for their #TryMeReviewMe program. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

You May Also Like

0 Comments