About Me MediAnswer Collagen Lift Up Band

by - December 29, 2020

 


🧡 A lifting band that helps lift up aging skin and claims to help maintain that most sought after v-line. This product has four main focal points:


- Uses patented TDS technology from Samyang BioFarm to deliver benefits deep into the skin

- Has a 3 stage lifting system – to fill, lift and hold

- This is clinically tested and has completed a skin irritation test

- Delivers collagen deep into your skin with TDS technology to improve skin elasticity


🧡 Upon initial use of this product I was really surprised to find out that it isn't like the ordinary masks in the market. I find it very similar to those stick on physiotherapy bands. I used this band after my skincare routine. Be careful though when applying this band because once you stick it on your skin there's no turning back. I think this is best for those who experience skin sagging on their jaw and neck area. Removing this band is also not very friendly if you have sensitive skin, because this band tends to stick like a glue on the skin. 


🧡 Overall, I think this band would benefit those with sagging skin instead those who have double chin. In my case, I didn't see any immediate result when I've used this band. According to my research, you will need to use this band for 2 weeks continuously in order see an apparent and visible effect. 


🧡 This product is available at @stylekorean_global website in case you might be wondering where to get it.


🧡🧡🧡/5


Disclaimer:  This product was generously provided by @stylekorean_global for their #TryMeReviewMe program. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

You May Also Like

0 Comments