About Me Red Recipe Milky Peeling Gel

by - December 25, 2020

 


🌹 Today I will be featuring another product from @stylekorean_global #TryMeReviewMe program from the brand @aboutme.kr . The product we have for today is the About Me Red Recipe Milky Peeling Gel. This peeling gel claims to exfoliate without irritation. It is said to gently melt away dead skin cells with milk-derived lactic acids and it utilizes the gommage method which is a combination of physical and chemical exfoliation. This peeling gel is also said to have 8 natural red ingredients namely damask rose, desert rose, lotus, peony, pomegranate, tomato, red wine and vitamin rich fruits. 


🌹 Notable Ingredients:

- Lactic Acid

- Red Flower Complex

- Red Super Food

- Red Vitamin Fruit


🌹 This peeling gel is contained in a 120ml white squeeze tube. The gel is lightly pink in color. Upon my initial use of this product I am so happy to say that I did not experience any untoward reactions whatsoever just some mild redness which eventually went away after 5-10 minutes. I can attest that it is indeed very gentle in exfoliating my skin. I noticed that my skin was soft to touch after using this peeling gel. However, do take note that this product has this somewhat strong floral scent nd I only use this twice a week. 


🌹 Suggested Use:

- After drying your skin, massage the gel unto the skin. Wash with lukewarm water. 


🌹 Overall, I think this is a gentle exfoliating agent. Although I would still suggest that you patch test first before fully incorporating this product into your skincare routine. It would have been nice as well if they have provided the full list of ingredients for this product, which by the way I could not find anywhere. 


🌹 This product is available at @stylekorean_global website for only $18. Thank you again @stylekorean_global for letting me try this Red Recipe Milky Peeling Gel. 


🌹🌹🌹/5


Disclaimer:  This product was generously provided by @stylekorean_global for their #TryMeReviewMe program. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

You May Also Like

0 Comments