Pyunkang Yul Acne Cream

by - January 26, 2021


☁️ The Pyunkang Yul Acne Cream is a hypoallergenic, lightweight, oil-free gel cream that soothes acne-prone and sensitive skin. It is also said to help give the skin the moisture it needs. It also helps in preventing bacterial invasion in the pores. This works well in calming inflammed and troubled skin. 

☁️ Notable Ingredients:
- Tiger Lily
- Scutellaria baicalensis
- Copper tripeptide

☁️ The cream is contained in a 50ml white squeeze tube container. It is a gel type cream that dries up quickly, it is not that heavy nor tacky upon and after application. Upon my initial use of this cream, I noticed a warm sensation right after I applied this, but thta eventually faded after 3-5 minutes. I did not experience any redness nor stinging though. On the other hand, I noticed that this cream has effective sebum control. My face usually oils up an hour after I cleanse it but whenever I use this cream it takes three hours before I start to become oily.

☁️ Will I recommend this cream? Definitely. I think this cream works really well for oily skin like mine. I'm considering buying some more stocks of this cream for future use.

☁️ This cream is available at @suisuiph Shopee store for only 376 pesos (regular price is 849 pesos). *** All prices are subject to changes without prior notice.

☁️☁️☁️☁️/5

Disclaimer:  This product was generously provided by @suisuiph as part of the #SuiSuiShareWithMe program. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. Furthermore, @heystreetsmart reserves all the rights to the photos and contents used in this post. Reproduction of these photos and contents without explicit written permission from the original author/creator is an infringement of copyright laws and violates the Terms of Use and Community Guidelines of the social media platform where this is posted. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

-----

✨ Let's connect
IG: @heystreetsmart
Facebook: @heystreetsmart
YouTube: HeyStreetSmart
Blog: heystreetsmart.blogspot.com

📩 For collabs send us a DM or email
➡️ heystreetsmart@gmail.com

You May Also Like

2 Comments