Pyunkang Yul Acne Toner

by - January 26, 2021

☁️ The Pyunkang Yul Acne Toner is known to gently softens sensitive acne skin texture and relieves the skin remarkably. All its ingredients have an EWG rating of lower than 3. This toner is said to contain ingredients which are known to have anti inflammatory and antiseptic properties such as licorice, chamomile and rosemary extract.

☁️ Notable Ingredients:
- Willow Bark Extract
- Tiger Lily Extract
- Madecassoside
- Niacinamide

☁️ The toner is contained in a 150ml white plastic bottle. It is clear in color with watery consistency and it is easily absorbed by my skin in less than 2 minutes. It doesn't have any scent, it does have a mild stinging sensation when I applied it which might be because I have sensitive skin especially to new products. I really like how my skin feels so clean after using this toner. I am also glad I did not have any allergic reaction towards this toner although I noticed some slight peeling on my skin especially on the side of my nose and between my eyebrows. I still use this toner day and night though right after I use the cleanser. I have been using this for 12 days now and I haven't seen any noticeable improvements yet. I shall give a more in-depth review of the entire line again after a month of using it, so please watch out for that guys.

☁️ Will I recommend this toner? Yes. If you are looking for a toner that lives up to its claims then I think you may consider getting your hands on this one.

☁️ This toner is available at @suisuiph Shopee store for only 355 pesos (regular price is 749 pesos). *** All prices are subject to changes without prior notice.

☁️☁️☁️/5

Disclaimer:  This product was generously provided by @suisuiph as part of the #SuiSuiShareWithMe program. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

-----

✨ Let's connect
IG: @heystreetsmart
Facebook: @heystreetsmart
YouTube: HeyStreetSmart
Blog: heystreetsmart.blogspot.com

📩 For collabs send us a DM or email
➡️ heystreetsmart@gmail.com

You May Also Like

0 Comments