PRODUCT REVIEW: Benton Goodbye Redness Centella Gel


🚨 Irritated skin problems? Good thing there's Benton Goodbye Redness Centella Gel. It delivers hydration to sensitive skin, minimizes the appearance of redness while strengthening the skin barrier, protects the skin against external irritants and energizes and revitalizes rough and tired skin. The best part is this is suitable for all skin types including damaged skin. And this gel is free from artificial fragrances, colorants, volatile alcohols, PEGs, and all potentially hazardous ingredients.

🚨 Notable Ingredients:
- Centella Asiatica Extract
- Cypress Water
- Enantia Chloranta

🚨 The product is contained in a 150g glossy white squeeze tube. It is clear in color with a gel like consistency. It doesn't have any bothersome scent as well. One thing I really like about this gel is that it is easily absorbed once you apply it on your skin however it is slightly sticky once applied but that sticky feeling goes away after a minute or so. I have been using this for more than a week and I'm pretty satisfied with its effect on my skin.

🚨 Will I recommend this product? Yes. I really like using this product together with the spot cream because whenever I use them together they deliver fast result. This came in most opportune timing because I'm just about to have my period and my skin has started acting out again.

🚨 This product is available at @bentoncosmetic for only $20, this is also available at:
- StyleKorean - 730 pesos
- BeautyMNL - 1050 pesos
- YesStyle - 768. 45 pesos

🚨🚨🚨🚨/5

Disclaimer: This product was generously provided by @bentoncosmetic for me to try and review. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. Furthermore, @heystreetsmart and the sponsor reserves all the rights to the photos and contents used in this post. Reproduction of these photos and contents without explicit written permission from the original author/creator is an infringement of copyright laws and violates the Terms of Use and Community Guidelines of the social media platform where this is posted. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

-----
✨ Let's connect
IG: @heystreetsmart
Facebook: @heystreetsmart
YouTube: HeyStreetSmart
Blog: heystreetsmart.blogspot.com
Tiktok: @heystreetsmart1

📩 For collabs send us a DM or email
➡️ heystreetsmart@gmail.com

You May Also Like

0 Comments