PRODUCT REVIEW: Tiam Vita B3 Source⁣ ⁣

 


💛 If you are like me who has dark spots all over or you have pigmentations then you are probably looking for a way to fix this problem too. Fortunately, I was given the chance to try Tiam Vita B3 Source which is a brightening serum that lightens skin and reduces dark spots. This serum claims to even out skin tone, control excess oil production, refine skin, diminish appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles too. This serum is also said to be suitable for normal, oily and combination skin. ⁣

💛 Notable Ingredients:⁣

- 10% Niacinamide ⁣

- 2% Arbutin⁣

💛 The serum is contained in a 40ml amber colored bottle with a dropper applicator. It has a watery consitency and it doesn't have any bothersome scent as well. When I first tried this I will be honest that I was a bit scared because I don't know how my skin will react to it but I am very happy that my skin did not have any untoward reactiin after trying out this product. I am still waiting for some noticeable results after using this product for more than a couple of weeks now. I will give you an update once I see some noticeable results already. ⁣

💛Will I recommend this product? Yes. This is a noteworthy product. I highly suggest that if you are trying this product for the first time do patch testing first. ⁣

💛 GRAND BRAND SALE UP TO 46% OFF on August 1 at @lazadaph @tiam_global⁣ so mark your calendars now! 

💛💛💛💛/5⁣

Disclaimer: This product was generously provided by @tiam_global for me to try. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. Furthermore, @heystreetsmart and the sponsor reserves all the rights to the photos and contents used in this post. Reproduction of these photos and contents without explicit written permission from the original author/creator is an infringement of copyright laws and violates the Terms of Use and Community Guidelines of the social media platform where this is posted. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™⁣


-----

✨ Let's connect
IG: @heystreetsmart 
Facebook: @heystreetsmart 
YouTube: HeyStreetSmart
Blog: heystreetsmart.blogspot.com 
Tiktok: @heystreetsmart1

📩 For collabs send us a DM or email
➡️ heystreetsmart@gmail.com 

You May Also Like

0 Comments