PRODUCT REVIEW: Benton Goodbye Redness Centella Mask Pack

by - August 06, 2021


❤️ Do you experience redness, irritation and inflamed skin too? Then this sheet mask might just be the right mask fo you. The Benton Goodbye Redness Centella Mask Pack offers to provide relief from redness, irritation and inflamed blemishes. Furthermore, this mask is also free from any harsh chemicals and it is suitable for all skin types most especially sensitive skin. 


❤️ Notable Ingredients: 

- Centella Asiatica

- Sodium Hyaluronate 


❤️ I was very excited when I first tried this mask because I had very high hopes for it and it did not disappoint. The masks were soaked with ample amount of essence. I use this after my toner and I let it sit for 10-20 minutes and by the way I use the remaining essence on my neck too. I use this at night because my face became a little red after my first time using it but the redness eventually faded after about 20 minutes my skin looked great in the morning when I wake up though. 


❤️ Will I recommend this product? Yes. I love how this mask actually calms my skin. I especially use this on my red days because that's when I know my skin will start acting up so I need to keep my guards ready at all times LOL. 


❤️ This product is available at @stylekorean_global for only $9.99 / 10 packs. 


❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️/5


Disclaimer: This product was generously provided by @stylekorean_global as part of their #TryMeReviewMe program. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. Furthermore, @heystreetsmart and the sponsor reserves all the rights to the photos and contents used in this post. Reproduction of these photos and contents without explicit written permission from the original author/creator is an infringement of copyright laws and violates the Terms of Use and Community Guidelines of the social media platform where this is posted. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™


-----


✨ Let's connect

Instagram: @heystreetsmart 

Facebook: @heystreetsmart 

YouTube: HeyStreetSmart

Blog: heystreetsmart.blogspot.com 

Tiktok: @heystreetsmart1


📩 For collabs send us a DM or email

➡️ heystreetsmart@gmail.com 

You May Also Like

0 Comments