PRODUCT REVIEW: Skinfood Carrot Carotene Calming Water Pad


🥕 A moisturizing pad that is vegan and helps relieve redness in sensitive skin is what the Skinfood Carrot Carotene Calming Water Pad is. It contains beta carotene from natural carrot seed oil which helps moisturize and soothe damaged skin. This product is said to be great for sensitive skin and it is also vegan and cruelty-free.

🥕 Notable Ingredients:
- Carrot Extract
- Carrot Seed Oil

🥕 Each waffle-type cotton pad is soaked with rich essence. After cleansing my face, I lay the pads on problematic areas on my face and I let it stay for 5-10 minutes and then I gently wipe and pat the remaining essence for better absorption. After using this product my skin feels moistuized and well nourished.

🥕 Will I recommend this product? Yes definitely. I use this pad whenever I feel like my skin needs extra moisture boost and the best part is that I can apply this directly to my target area so I am assured that the area that needs all the goodness of this prosu t gets it efficiently.

🥕 GRAND SALE UP TO 50% OFF from July 31 to August 1 head on to @lazadaph @skinfood_official store now to get first dibs on this great product.

🥕🥕🥕🥕/5

Disclaimer: This product was generously provided by @skinfood_official for me to try. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. Furthermore, @heystreetsmart and the sponsor reserves all the rights to the photos and contents used in this post. Reproduction of these photos and contents without explicit written permission from the original author/creator is an infringement of copyright laws and violates the Terms of Use and Community Guidelines of the social media platform where this is posted. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

-----

✨ Let's connect
Instagram: @heystreetsmart
Facebook: @heystreetsmart
YouTube: HeyStreetSmart
Blog: heystreetsmart.blogspot.com
Tiktok: @heystreetsmart1

📩 For collabs send us a DM or email
➡️ heystreetsmart@gmail.com

You May Also Like

0 Comments