INITIAL IMPRESSIONS: Jumiso Pore Rest Line

by - September 13, 2021


🤍 I have always love Jumiso products, so when they released their newest line I was so excited to try it. I am fortunate for being given the chance to try the new Jumiso Pore Rest Line. This line is definitely no nonsense line that has this classy minimalistic packaging. Products from this line are said to be formulated with water and fat-soluble acids and they are fragrance and EO free. Included in this line are the following:


🤍 BHA Blackhead Clearing Facial Cleanser

- foamy

- no scent

- great in removing dirt

- not drying nor stripping 


🤍 PHA9 Deep Purifying Facial Toner

- light and refreshing

- no scent

- great in exfoliating dead skin


🤍 LHA Sebum Control Facial Cream

- lightweight and easily absorbed

- great even on hot and humid days


🤍 AHA BHA PHA Blackhead Wipe Toner Pad

- great in exfoliating the skin

- the pads are non-abrasive and gentle on the skin


🤍 Since I have only been using these products for less than a week now it is still too early for me to give an in-depth review yet but so far so good I have not experienced any allergic nor untoward reactions and I am loving the gentle exfoliation brought about by these products. I haven't seen any visible results yet brought about by these products so I will continue using these and I will give you and update real soon guys. 


Disclaimer: These @jumiso_official products were generously provided by @go.picky @pickyrewards for me to try and review. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. Furthermore, @heystreetsmart and the sponsors reserve all the rights to the photos and contents used in this post. Reproduction of these photos and contents without explicit written permission from the original author/creator is an infringement of copyright laws and violates the Terms of Use and Community Guidelines of the social media platform where this is posted. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭™


-----


✨ Let's connect

Instagram: @heystreetsmart 

Facebook: @heystreetsmart 

YouTube: HeyStreetSmart

Blog: heystreetsmart.blogspot.com 

Tiktok: @heystreetsmart1


📩 For collabs send us a DM or email

➡️ heystreetsmart@gmail.com 

You May Also Like

0 Comments