PRODUCT REVIEW: Haru Haru Wonder

by - September 08, 2021

 


🌾 I have been seeing the Haru Haru Wonder Black Rice line for quite some time now and I have always wanted to try it ever since and I was very fortunate to have been given the chance to finally try their Hyaluronic Toner and Serum all thanks to @kbeautycafe . Check out below my initial thoughts about these two products.

🌾 Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner
- contains pure blend of naturally fermented black rice and bamboo shoot extracts
- this toner is said to be suitable for all skin types especially those who needs soothing and intense hydration
- this toner has a watery consistency and it is easily absorbed once applied
- I am very happy that my skin actually liked this toner, it leaves my skin feeling more hydrated and healthy and I did not experience and breakouts

🌾 Black Rice Serum
- this serum is recommended for dull skin due to stress and exhaustion and as well as troubled skin
- this has a scent that is amazing and mild which somehow reminds me of nature
- this serum has watery consitency but it feels a little sticky after initial application which eventually goes away after 2-3 minutes
- I love how moisturized my skin feels after every application of this serum, this is really a great product that I would surely purchase once my current stock runs out

🌾 Will I recommend these products? Yes definitely. I have all but praises especially for the serum.

🌾🌾🌾🌾/5

Disclaimer: These products were generously provided by @kbeautycafe for me to try and review. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. Furthermore, @heystreetsmart and the sponsor reserves all the rights to the photos and contents used in this post. Reproduction of these photos and contents without explicit written permission from the original author/creator is an infringement of copyright laws and violates the Terms of Use and Community Guidelines of the social media platform where this is posted. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭™

-----

✨ Let's connect
Instagram: @heystreetsmart
Facebook: @heystreetsmart
YouTube: HeyStreetSmart
Blog: heystreetsmart.blogspot.com
Tiktok: @heystreetsmart1

📩 For collabs send us a DM or email
➡️ heystreetsmart@gmail.com

You May Also Like

0 Comments