PRODUCT REVIEW: Benton Goodbye Redness Centella Powder Wash

by - September 03, 2021


❤️ Say hello to the newest addition to the Benton Goodbye Redness Centella line, introducing the Powder Wash. This product is formulated with vegetable enzyme and sea salt that helps cleanse dead skin cells and skin impurities. It is said to be gentle while thoroughly cleansing the skin. This is also said to have subacidic formula which helps maintain the pH balance of the skin. This powder wash is also free from artificial fragrance and colorant.

❤️ Notable Ingredients:
- Centella Asiatica Extract
- Calamine
- Vegetable Enzyme

❤️ This isn't the first time I have tried a powder wash but I have to admit I'm stil in awe with such product. The @bentoncosmetic powder wash is contained in a white plastic container. It is light pink in color with a very fine texture. So what I do is I put an ample amount of powder on my palm then add a little water then I work it into a lather then I use it unto my face. I use this both in the morning and at night and it was actually very gentle on my sensitive skin an dit does not leave my skin feeling stripped or dry.

❤️ Will I recommend this product product? Yes. This is a great product especially if you are curious about powder wash. This is a product I trully find delighting to use.

❤️❤️❤️❤️/5

Disclaimer: This product was generously provided by @bentoncosmetic for me to try and review. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. Furthermore, @heystreetsmart and the sponsor reserves all the rights to the photos and contents used in this post. Reproduction of these photos and contents without explicit written permission from the original author/creator is an infringement of copyright laws and violates the Terms of Use and Community Guidelines of the social media platform where this is posted. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭™

-----
✨ Let's connect
Instagram: @heystreetsmart
Facebook: @heystreetsmart
YouTube: HeyStreetSmart
Blog: heystreetsmart.blogspot.com
Tiktok: @heystreetsmart1

📩 For collabs send us a DM or email
➡️ heystreetsmart@gmail.com


You May Also Like

0 Comments