PRODUCT REVIEW: Solved Coconut Oil Cleansing Balm

by - September 06, 2021


🥥 This is the first time I have ever tried a cleansing balm and I am so happy that my first experience with such is with @solvedskincare Coconut Oil Cleansing Balm. Solved is a skincare brand that uses natural ingredients and creates innovative skincare products. I have always wanted to try Solved products and I am just so happy when I was given this opportunity to try their Coconut Oil Cleansing Balm.

🥥 Notable Ingredients:
- 100% Virgin Coconut Oil

🥥 The product is contained in a tub and it comes with a small spatula and konjac sponge. The cleansing balm itself is white in color with a somewhat creamy consistency. It also has this nice coconut scent. I noticed that it really helps in cleansing those unwanted makeup residue very well. After using this cleansing balm my skin feels so soft, smooth and very hydrated. I love using this balm with the konjac sponge because it is non abrasive and it's also a very gentle exfoliant. My skin always feels amazing after using this cleansing balm.

🥥 How to use:
1. Apply the cleansing balm unto your skin using the spatula.
2. Massage in circular motion.
3. Rinse with warm water or wipe off gently.
4. Use with the konjac sponge for better results.

🥥 Will I recommend this product? YES. I highly recommend this cleansing balm. It was such a delight to use. This balm made my first experience with cleansing balm such a great one.

🥥🥥🥥🥥🥥/5

Disclaimer: This product was generously provided by @solvedskincare through @awomansmodedevie for me to try and review. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. Furthermore, @heystreetsmart and the sponsor reserves all the rights to the photos and contents used in this post. Reproduction of these photos and contents without explicit written permission from the original author/creator is an infringement of copyright laws and violates the Terms of Use and Community Guidelines of the social media platform where this is posted. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭™

-----
✨ Let's connect
Instagram: @heystreetsmart
Facebook: @heystreetsmart
YouTube: HeyStreetSmart
Blog: heystreetsmart.blogspot.com
Tiktok: @heystreetsmart1

📩 For collabs send us a DM or email
➡️ heystreetsmart@gmail.com


You May Also Like

0 Comments