PRODUCT REVIEW: Vegreen Fragrance-free Cica Serum

by - October 26, 2021


🍏 The Vegreen Cica Serum is a serum that contains centella asiatica extract to soothe and moisturize sensitive skin. This is a very straightforward serum which is something I really admire about the brand. 


🍏 Notable Ingredients:

- 70% Centella Leaf Water 

- Panthenol 

- Allantoin 


🍏 The product is contained in a 50ml clear plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. It is somehow light green in color and has a slightly viscous consistency. It has a very subtle apple scent too that I like. I was really excited when I tried this serum, it was very lightweight and it is not sticky too. It was absorbed by my skin in less than 2 minutes. I noticed that this serum helps in calming redness on my skin. I am also very happy that my sensitive skin did not experience any negative reaction towards this serum. This is one of the products that really help my skin keep the zits at bay before my red days. 


🍏 Will I recommend this product? Yes. You might have seen my previous review of @vegreen_official products and they never disappointed me. 


🍏 This product is available at @vegreen_official website for only $19.50

 https://m.en.vegreen.co.kr/product/fragrance-freecica-serum-50ml/20/category/33/display/1/ 


🍏🍏🍏🍏/5


Disclaimer: This product was generously provided by @vegreen_official . All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. Furthermore, @heystreetsmart and the sponsor reserves all the rights to the photos and contents used in this post. Reproduction of these photos and contents without explicit written permission from the original author/creator is an infringement of copyright laws and violates the Terms of Use and Community Guidelines of the social media platform where this is posted. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™


-----


✨ Let's connect

Instagram: @heystreetsmart 

Facebook: @heystreetsmart 

YouTube: HeyStreetSmart

Blog: heystreetsmart.blogspot.com 

Tiktok: @heystreetsmart1


📩 For collabs send us a DM or email

➡️ heystreetsmart@gmail.com 

You May Also Like

0 Comments