PRODUCT REVIEW: Jumiso Ex Ultimate Line

by - December 04, 2021


🐌 First of all, I would like to thank @jumiso_global for giving me the chance to try out their newest products the Jumiso Ex Ultimate Boost Facial Essence and the Jumiso Ex Ultimate Barrier Facial Cream. I am beyod ecstatic when I learned that I was chosen to try these products.

● Jumiso Ex Ultimate Boost Facial Essence
- nourishing and moisturizing with snail mucin
- improves skin elasticity
- soothe sensitized skin
- this is perfect for sensitive skin, dehydrated skin, dry skin, oily skin, rough & flaky skin
- fragrance-free
- comes in a 120ml pump container
- clear in color and appearance with slightly slimy to watery feels upon application but is easily absorbed in less than 5 minutes
- I lobe how bouncy my skin looos after application of this product
- Rating: 🐌🐌🐌🐌/5

● Jumiso Ex Ultimate Barrier Facial Cream
- similar with the properties and qualities of the essence
- comes in a 100ml hygienic squeeze tube
- white in color with slimy to watery consitency
- I use this after cleansing and toning my skin together with the essence. This product is not sticky nor tacky after using which is something I really love about it. It is also easiky absorbed by my skin in less than 3-4 minutes. After using this my skin feels well noursihed and healthy.
- Rating: 🐌🐌🐌🐌/5

Disclaimer: These products were generously provided by @jumiso_global for me to try and review. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. Furthermore, @heystreetsmart and the sponsor reserves all the rights to the photos and contents used in this post. Reproduction of these photos and contents without explicit written permission from the original author/creator is an infringement of copyright laws and violates the Terms of Use and Community Guidelines of the social media platform where this is posted. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™

-----
✨ Let's connect
Instagram: @heystreetsmart
Facebook: @heystreetsmart
YouTube: HeyStreetSmart
Blog: heystreetsmart.blogspot.com
Tiktok: @heystreetsmart1

📩 For collabs send us a DM or email
➡️ heystreetsmart@gmail.com

You May Also Like

0 Comments