On my upcoming resignation

by - February 24, 2014

Sometimes I feel like I am doing a wrong decision. Sometimes I feel like what I am going to do is not right. Then suddenly it will hit me, is it wrong to choose to be happy? Is it wrong to choose to go get what you want?

All my life I did what is asked of me. All my life I followed my parents and my elders advice. Now that I am a big girl already and ready to take on the challenge of the real world do I still need to folow what they ask of me?

I want to live a life I would be proud of. I want to travel and explore new places. I want to pursue something that I love. But after working in the hospital for almost a year now suddenly I do not know what I want. It got me so confused I barely even know who I am now. I want to think that it created a better version of me but personally it didnt. I feel like I'm back to square one or worse I'm back to zero.

They always thought when you say that you are working in St. Luke's that you are earning a lot and that you are way ahead of other nurses who do not work there. Truth is its not like that.


You May Also Like

0 Comments