Crocs MegaSale in Malolos

by - March 17, 2014



Last March 9,2010 the first ever Crocs Mega Sale in Malolos was held which offered up to 90% discount on selected items. And it was a mega success if I must say. The first day of the event the line before the doors are opened was quite lengthy. I bet a lot of Bulakenyos are really looking forward for some great finds in there.

I was not a real fan of Crocs the first time I saw it. I mean lets admit it they look kinda different. That was until I tried them on and the feel of their product on your feet will make you think twice. They cost quite a fortune so it would really make you think if you should get one or not. Theirr egular price ranges from 2000-4000 pesos per pair but in the Crocs Mega Sale I got my Crocs footies for just 1300 pesos its original selling price is 2500 pesos (oh yes this cheapskate saved 1200 pesos). 

You May Also Like

0 Comments