Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

by - September 14, 2014



This is quite a long read for me. It took me several days to finish this book but it is a good read trust me. This book is written by Rainbow Rowell who also wrote Eleanor and Park (which I blogged about several weeks back).

The story is basically about Cather who is a fan of the Simon Snow book series (I guess we can say that Simon Snow series is equivalent to the Harry Potter series in some points since it is basically about magic and magical creatures). Cath has a twin sister named Wren, they used to be bestfriends and  really close before they've gone to college. Wren was the more outgoing one, she loves to go ot and party unlike Cath who loves solitude. The twins love to write fan fiction about Simon Snow, they have thousands of followers around the globe. When they entered college things started to change between the twins. Wren started to hang out more with Courtney, her roommate, more often than Cath. Cath on the other hand had no one but a room mate, Raegan, who has a cold shoulder towards the world and who also has an ex boyfriend, Levi, who always stays in their room. Things kinda effed up for Cath but she managed through while Wren did not to the point of drinking too much she had a black out and was rushed to the hospital. Levi and Cath got together also, which was actually my favorite part of the book. Rainbow Rowell have that magic to turn two people who doesn't seem compatible into beautiful love birds.

The book is a very light romantic novel that I guess everyone would love to read. If you liked Eleanor and Park well then I'm pretty sure you will also fall in love with this book.

My rating for this book : 8.5/10

You May Also Like

0 Comments