Canon Ixus 145

by - February 07, 2015


Last December I decided to purchase a digital camera in Lazada since my Sony digicam gave in already due to moisture build up. I was really hesitant at first because that was first time purchasing a gadget online. So let's get over first with the perks of buying online, what I really love about it is that it was really less of a hassle because I need not to go to the mall anymore all I had to do was click some stuffs on my computer and viola! purchase was made in that instant and I just waited for a few days, I think 3 days to be exact, since I live outside Metro Manila. The transaction was fast and smooth, Lazada has all the information you would need readily available. I chose the COD or cash on delivery payment method which I think was the safest payment method since you only pay for the product once it arrive on your doorstep. You also have other payment options to choose from like bank deposits and payment via credit card if you do not want the cash on delivery. LBC is the courier of Lazada which is another plus factor for me since LBC is one of the best courier service in the country, I have been using the service of LBC for almost 4 years now and they have not yet failed me not even once. 


So basically this is what you will see upon opening the box.


The camera comes with of course the charger, the battery, a strap, a camera bag, and a 4GB memory card. I bought the Canon Ixus 145 digital camera for P3500. I really don't have any idea if that is expensive or not because seriously I was just looking for a decent camera that takes decent photos within my budget range of P3500.


What I love about the Canon Ixus 145 is that it is cheap, compact, light weight, easy to use, takes decent photos, and has a button that is solely for taking videos. It also has several filters and camera settings that people who love uploading photos on the web would surely like.


You May Also Like

0 Comments