Coloud Headset

by - March 28, 2015


I have been looking for a good pair of earphones for quite some time now and I have finally found the perfect earphone for me after the long search. The Coloud Headphone is the perfect choice for anyone who is looking for a decent earphone in a reasonable and affordable price. I bought mine for P895 only in a record store in SM. It comes with 2 spare ear buds and a manual. It has a play and pause button which is something that I really liked about it plus it also has a mic. It is a very functional headset for me since I use my earphones whenever I listen to my favorite tunes in my iPod and whenever I watch movies on my laptop and on my iPad. I also need a mic every so often since I do a lot of Skype-ing with the boyfriend. Another thing to love about this earphone is that it comes in different colors, mine is in pink color but the packaging says its magenta. LOL. This is really a good buy for P895. :)

You May Also Like

0 Comments