Why I want an Oppo F1S

by - October 22, 2016

I am never lucky in joining contests, I mean I never won any contest ever! That probably is one of the reason why I never dared to join any contest anymore, I mean my mind set was "I will never win so why should I even bother?". But when I saw the email from Nuffnang that they are giving away 1 Oppo F1S to one lucky winner I was like "I have to try!". 

So, why do I want an Oppo F1S?

Oppo F1S has so many features I would not give it any justice in just pointing out one. For starters, it has a 13MP camera that renders crisp and clear photos, if you looked around my blog you would see that I have this blog series I called "Noob Shots" I really love taking photos from landscapes to food to portraits, I am no photographer here, I am just a photo-enthusiast and I think having a handheld device like Oppo F1S that has powerful camera lenses I would definitely up my photography skills to the next level.

Here's why I love the Oppo F1S even more


Now, I know that they said we just have to tell just one feature of the Oppo F1S but let me just mention a couple more that I think this phone has that makes it even cooler. It has 3GB RAM which makes it way so fast. If I win this contest I can finally bid adieu to slow processing of my phone. 




But wait there's more, Oppo F1S can actually cater to 2 sim cards, yes! this amazing phone is actually dual-sim making it extremely awesome, I never have to use two separate phones anymore, I mean the hassle of having to juggle between 2 mobile phones, I need not to have a camera-phone and a basic phone anymore because with Oppo F1S I can just pop in 2 sim cards on it, my friends would be ecstatic about it because they couldn't text me because I have a different service provider from them, so with Oppo F1S I can use the same service provider as my friends have without having to give up the one I am using now. 




And last but definitely not the least that I love about it is that it has a 5.5 inch screen, I love how it has a big screen which is perfect for my e-book reading needs, as you can see I post book reviews every now and then here in the blog, and the Oppo F1S has the perfect screen size for e-book reading, I can finally read e-books without squinting and straining my eyes in doing so because of Oppo F1S' big and clear screen.

I know I just have to post 1 feature but Oppo F1S has a lot of great features and I thought I just needed to post them in here. :)

You May Also Like

0 Comments