Apricot OTG for iPhone

by - January 21, 2017

(Actual photo of product)

Hi guys! So I bought this OTG for my iPhone a few days back. I have been dreaming of an OTG for the longest time however I could not simply find one that I think is compatible enough for my phone. Good thing I have seen Kimstore on Facebook they have this Apricot OTG for iPhone. You might ask me what made me think that Apricot is right OTG for me well for starters Apricot is an Apple-certified OTG meaning even Apple acknowledges the product. Second, one of the dilemmas some people experience with their OTG is incompatibility with their phones once they update their iPhones to the latest OS but in Apricot that does not happen. Apricot stays abreast with the current iOS of iPhones.

Apricot also has this stylish appearance that anyone would surely love. It comes in two capacities a 16gb and 32gb. The 16gb costs P1000 while the 32gb costs P1300.

If you are like me who always gets your phone memory full because of taking so many photos this product is definitely a must-have.

I know there are a lot of OTGs in the market these days but would you really entrust your captured memories in an OTG brand you are not really sure that works properly? You might think that Apricot is too costly but believe me it is definitely worth every peso.

***Disclaimer: This is not a paid endorsement/article. All thoughts expressed here are based on my personal experience without any remuneration from the company aforementioned.

If you want me to do more product reviews please let me know on the comment section below :)

You May Also Like

0 Comments