HP Inkjet 1112

by - January 27, 2017


(Actual photo of HP Inkjet 1112)

Last month I orderer the HP Inkjet 1112 printer in Lazada for my thesis because it is actually very costly to have the revisions printed out every week. It took them 2 days to deliver the printer which was actually quite fast. 

The physical appearance of the printer is very neat. It is color white with some grey and green accents. The package contains the printer, a cable connecting to your computer, another cable for the outlet, installer CD, a black ink cartridge, a colored ink cartridge and an instruction manual.
***The installation of the printer is very easy especially if you have a wifi. All you have to do is follow the instruction on the manual. It will just ask you to go to a particular site and you just have download the file and then run it.

The printer was actually quite impressive considering how cheap it cost. I got mine for P1200. The print out quality was very clear, perfect for my thesis writing needs.

So if you are looking for a decent quality printer that doesn't cost a fortune you should consider getting an HP Inkjet 1112.

P.S. The ink of the printer however can be quite costly, that is the negative thing about this product but you can convert it in a continuous printer if you know how. 

That's it for now guys. If you want me to review something (as long as it is not illegal or dangerous, it can be beneficial for many, and is within my budget) please let me know on the comment section below. Until my next blog. See yah! :)

***Disclaimer: This is not a paid endorsement/article. All thoughts expressed here are based on my personal experience without any remuneration from the company aforementioned.

You May Also Like

0 Comments