OPPO F1S: Travel Essentials

by - February 04, 2017



I have always longed for great adventures.

In my travels I always have an arsenal ready on hand. You see when you travel you must always be prepared. Here are the things I consider very essential whenever I travel.

1. Camera - I guess everybody would agree that the camera is one of the most important thing you must bring when you travel to capture those moments worth sharing.
2. OTG - Nowadays if you have a very low phone memory capacity you will surely have very limited photos in your trip so an OTG or an external memory is a must-have as well.
3. Book - I love to keep myself occupied during the bus or plane rides so I always bring wih a book during my travels.
4. Phone - So I can still stay in contact with my families and friends.
5. Water bottle and snacks - Just in case I get hungry, what can I do? I am a budget-traveller I always prefer to bring my own food so that I would not spend a fortune during my travels.


With the new Oppo F1S you have a camera phone that takes superb quality photos so you can forget about bringing your digital camera already, that is already one item less in your travel arsenal. Also, with Oppo F1S memory capacity you will never worry about running out of space in your phone during your trip, I myself have always been worried about my phone memory as well as its capacity to take selfies but with Oppo F1S my fret will surely be gone. Are you a book-lover just like me? Well forget about the hassle of bringing a book because with Oppo F1S 5.5-inch screen you will surely have no problem reading e-books on it, that is another item less in your bag. It is a dual sim smart phone so if you are someone who needs 2 phones just like me, one for personal use and one for work-related use, the Oppo F1S is a definite must have. Oppo F1S will make a great travel companion for me that is for sure, so if you are looking for a great phone the Oppo F1S is the phone that you are looking for.

For more details about the Oppo F1S checkout this link:
http://www.oppo.com/en/smartphone-f1s

You May Also Like

0 Comments