My Very Affordable Planner

by - February 19, 2017


Gone were days when I go crazy collecting stickers for a planner. I think as you get older you start to realize the things that really matters and I've come to realize that it is so not worth it to spend thousands of pesos buying coffee to collect stickers just to get a planner.

So for this year I decided to get myself a simple planner. I got my planner from National Bookstore and it just costs P99. Do not under estimate it though because I can promise you it will live up to your expectations. My "Plano" planner is very simple yet very functional.

Whenever I get a planner I make sure that it has a monthly planner and a daily planner, those two are the most important for me and of course a lot of space for doodling and my what-nots. This 99-peso planner have both the monthly and daily planner. It also have several pages made especially for your notes and doodles, also a book-to-buy and book-to-read page and a goals for this year page. So much a 99-peso planner right?




So if you are a cheapskate just like me this planner is a definite gem in the haystack. There are tons of planners out in the market today, if you have the budget go buy yourself the expensive ones that has all the blings especially if you know that you would really use it well but if you are like me who just needs one that is functional and very cheap then this planner is the perfect planner for you.

***Disclaimer: All thoughts expressed here are based on my opinion. This is not a paid endorsement.

You May Also Like

0 Comments