Yum Yard Malolos

by - March 05, 2017






We all know how food parks are taking the lime light nowadays. There are tons of them in the Metro and now we also have one in Malolos. It is located in Malolos Crossing just beside Greenville.

They offer a wide range of food selections.They have shawarmas, our favorite street foods like isaw and fishballs, milkshakes, fruit juices, wagyu steak and my favorite churros.

I chose to delight my tastebuds with the Duo churros, that is 6 churros sticks sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar with chocolate dip for P59. It is actually good and okay for its price however if you would compare it to other churros in the market I can't say if it levels up to the A-game but for a small start-up churros business I would say they are good.

I will definitely go back to Yum Yard to try their fancy fishballs one of these days, it was too bad that we are quite in a hurry when we went there that's why we were not able to try some more of their food.

If you happen to be in Malolos you should check out Yum Yard and delight your tastebuds with their mouth-watering delicacies.

Have you been to Yum Yard Malolos? Share your thoughts and experience on the comment section below. I would love to know what you think about Yum Yard.


You May Also Like

0 Comments