D' Cream Coffee and Tea

by - March 24, 2017


I have always loved milk tea, I can literally chug down a liter of milk tea. ANd I have always been on the look out for new and promising milk tea shops around the Metro. So I have just found out this milk tea shop near my place of work, it is located near Robinson Manila and UP-PGH. I believe they have a lot of customers especially students from the schools near the area where they are located.

D' Cream is a definite must try if you have not yet tried it. They have tons of flavors to choose from, they have fruit teas and milk tea, plus they also have iced coffee for the coffee-lovers out there. My favorite flavor so far is their Golden Sun. It is by far the creamiest milk tea I have ever tried and it so yummy. Perfect refreshing drink especially this summer season.

The best thing about D' Cream is that their prices are very affordable. For the Golden Sun price range varies from 35 pesos to 55 pesos. You just have to add 5 pesos if you want to add pearls of jelly. I totally recommend you add jelly if you order their Golden Sun, it is the best combination ever.

If you happen to pass by around the area do check them out and indulge your taste buds in their yummy milk tea selections.

Have you tried D' Cream already? Share your thoughts about them on the comment section below. I would love to know your thoughts on D' Cream. :)

You May Also Like

0 Comments