What's in my bag



This post has been long overdue. I have been planning to do this post for quite some time now good thing I finally found the time to do it. So if you are wondering what my bag looks like, it's just a simple Anello backpack. 

Now let's talk about my abubots (or knick knacks):

1.      Rechargable pink mini fan - I always have with me my rechargable mini fan, so as we all know the Philippines is a very hot and humid country so it is a must to have this especially during the summer season. 
2.      iPhone - I can't leave home without my mobile phone.
3.      Umbrella - I always carry an umbrella with me to protect my skin from the harsh ray of the sun.
4.      Wallet - This is actually my boyfriend's gift to me. He got it from Bench.
5.      Goody hairbrush - A definite must have for every girl. I always have my hairbrush in my bag just in case my hair needs a quick fix.
6.      Alcohol - To keep the germs away.
7.      Medicine container - This has become a habit of mine already, since we can never tell when we might need some medication I always carry a few in my backpack.
8.      Romoss powerbank - So I never run out of juice.
9.      Apricot OTG - Because my phone's memory is never enough.
10. Earpods - Since music is life.

There you go, so those are the 10 items that I always have in my bag. Until my next blog post guys! 



You May Also Like

0 Comments