Best Guyabano Juice Ever


I found the most delicious guyabano juice in town and it's produced locally. Well for starters let me first tell you guys that guyabano or sour sop is one of my favorite fruits. I remember when I was a kid we had a guyabano tree in our backyard and we will harvest its sweet and delectable fruit every summer. I really love the tabgy and sweet taste of guyabano, unfortunately as time went by we lost our guyabano tree due to frequent flooding in our area. So what I did was I usually buy guyabano in supermarkets and wet markets just to satisfy my cravings, good thing now I can finally get my cravings satisfied without the hassle of going to the supermarket thanks to "Locally". You read that right the juice drink brand "Locally" has the best guyabano drink ever. It doesn't taste like the other simply because it tastes so fresh just like how I remember my guyabano juice when I was a child. 

Locally guyabano juice is sold in 7/11 branches nationwide for only 40 pesos. It comes in glass bottles which is very nature-friendly. They also have mangosteen, kamias, dalandan and tamarind flavor. 


*** Disclaimer: All thoughts expressed in this post is based on my experience. This is not a paid endorsement.


You May Also Like

0 Comments