Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water : Is it worth giving a try?

by - September 24, 2017


I have been seeing a lot of female b/vloggers rave about micellar water lately and I decided to give it a try. So there are a ton of micellar water in the market lately but I decided to purchase Garnier because I trust this brand and it is the cheapest, I bought mine on sale for 119 pesos only but the original price is 149 pesos.

So what do I like about the product?
I like how my skin feels so soft when I wake up in the morning, by the way I use the miscellar water like a toner at night after I wash my face with my facial wash. I also like that it is non sticky and you only need to drop minimal amount on your cotton pad and it will do already. I also like that it is non sticky and really just feels like water.

Do I recommend the product
Yes. Especially when you are as lazy as I am (LOL). You can use it as a make up remover. It is a definite must-have for busy bees like me also the price is very budget friendly and won't cost you a fortune.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water comes in two variants. Normal to dry skin may use Garnier Micellar Water in pink while oily and acne prone may use Garnier Micellar Water Pure Active in blue.

Have you tried using micellar water too? Let me know your thoughts about this product in the comment section below. :)

You May Also Like

0 Comments