Nestea Wintermelon Milktea

by - September 29, 2017


I am very much inlove with milktea, I think that is very much obvious as I have been posting rave and reviews about the best milktea shops I came across with every now and then. We all know that a cup of milktea usually ranges from 55-150php dependig on the brand and type of milktea you are going to get. So if you are a milktea-lover just like me that is almost equivalent to spendig as muhc as 200-500php for a cup of milktea every week (if say you buy milktea every 2-3 days). Now, that is quite a lot of money don't you think? Imagine if you can buy 10 glasses for less than 100php. Did I caught you attention with that? Yes! Less than 100php for 10 glasses.

Nestea has recently introduced their Wintermelon Milktea in the market which again costs more or less 10php per sachet which makes one 250ml glass of wintermelon milktea. Now I know what you are thinking that it is nothing but a sham and that it does not taste good, but I kid you not it is very delicious. The taste of Nestea Wintermelon Milktea actually levels up with the wintermelon milktea of most milktea shops that I know but of course minus the tapioca pearls. Mind you I am not paid to do this rave and review, I am posting this to share to everyone a very cheap and affordable alternative for your favorite milktea.

What are you waiting for? Head out to the nearest grocery stores and 7/11 near you now and enjoy this super yummy and affordable Nestea Wintermelon Milktea.

You May Also Like

0 Comments