First Purchase from Sampleroom.ph



🌻 Just recently I placed an order at Sampleroom.ph, if you haven't heard of them yet, well they give you the chance to try a product first before you buy it in leading stores. Let me explain further, upon sign up Sampleroom.ph will give you 100 points to spend, some items cost 40 points and up. As for me I chose to get the Leaders Pina Colada Mask worth 60 points and the Belo sunscreen worth 40 points. You only have to pay for the shipping fee which is 150 pesos, they have different modes of payment such as bank deposit, credit card, gcash and more. I placed my order last April 24 and I recieved it last May 3.


🌻 Now let's talk about my experience with the Leaders Pina Colada mask, I really love the gelatinous texture of the mask, but to be honest because of that texture I had such a hard time applying it on my face, removing the mask from the mesh was such a challenge. The mask has a sweet smell that I find very energizing. After using the mask I have noticed my skin to be a little red and warm to touch but the redness disappeared after about 10 minutes. I noticed also that my skin got firmer and bouncier after using the mask. Fortunately, I did not break out after using the mask.

🌻 I would be writing another post as to my experience with the Belo sunscreen for you lovies so please do stay tuned for that.

You May Also Like

0 Comments