Masarap Ba: Bon Appetea


 

This has been one of my go to milktea shop way back 2013 when they used to have this 1 liter milktea. I remember whenever I have a toxic shift I buy their 1 liter milktea to de-stress. So imagine my happiness when I heard they have finally opened a branch in Malolos.

When I visited Bon Appetea Malolos I instantly fell in love with the place, it has a great ambiance which is very chill. They have very comfortable seats available and a flat screen TV for entertainment. I decided to order their Cocoa Salt and Cheese Foam and I decided to add egg pudding as my sinker. The cocoa wasn't too sweet and it actually compliments the taste of the salt and cheese foam, but to be honest it was nothing fancy. I have tasted a handful of milktea and this definitely did not make it to the books.

I would try to go go back again to taste some of their other products just to give it another shot, hopefully the next time I will finally be lucky.
Verdict: 🍫🍫🍫/5

You May Also Like

0 Comments