Bellflower Hibiscus Anti-Aging Serum



🌺 I have been seeing the brand for such a long time already and I have been wanting to try it ever since. Anything anti-aging is really my thing lately, as you know our skin starts to age by our late 20's and what better way to prevent those fine lines and sagging skin than to invest in your skin as early as possible right? The Bellflower Hibiscus Anti-Aging Serum is a serum carefully concocted to be the perfect answer to that aging problem.

🌺 The packaging of this serum is very minimalistic. The serum is contained in a frosted 50ml glass with dropper as an applicator. The Hibiscus Anti-Aging Serum is priced at $24.

🌺 So why hibiscus? According to Bellflower "Hibiscus flowers contain a large amount of vitamin C and citric acid, which blocks melanin pigmentation. It helps prevent spots and freckles, helps to produce good collagen on the skin and to become elastic and radiant skin."

🌺 Some of the key ingredients of this product includes:
🔸 Hibiscus Sabdarffa Flower Extract 15,000 ppm
🔸 Niacinamide 2%
🔸 Adenosine 0.04%
🔸 7 type complex peptide

🌺 I have been using the product as part of my night time routine and I am really impressed at how light the product is on my skin. It is somewhat oil in appearance and texture at first but don't be fooled, once I applied it on my face in just a few minutes my skin totally absorbed the product. It also has a subtle flowery smell that I liked. Also, I did not have any breakouts after using this product so hooray for that.

🌺 This product was generously provided by Bellflower for my honest and unbiased review.

You May Also Like

0 Comments