RecellMe Nature A-Free Mask



🌱 I would like to thank RecellMe for giving me the opportunity to try their sheets masks. I really enjoy using sheet masks, I mask at least once every week and the thing I always look for in a mask is if it moisturizing and nourishing. I am so happy that RecellMe Nature A-Free Mask is very mositurizing indeed. I noticed that after using this mas, my skin felt really well moisturized. Their mask is especially made for dried and tired skin. Some of its ingredients are Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Allantoin, Tea Tree Extract and Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.

🌱 When I used this mask I have noticed that it fits me well, unlike some masks that are either too small or too big for me. It is also adherent and yet it has ample amount of serum on it. I only experienced a little tingling effect on the first few minutes when I had it on, but it eventually went away. It has a really nice smell that I like and not bothersome at all. Each mask is priced at ₱50,which I think is very budget friendly and perfect for students and yuppies out there.

🌱 This product was generously provided by RecellMe for my honest and unbiased review.

You May Also Like

0 Comments