Ceramide Green Toks Bubble Cleanser



💚 A few weeks ago I was fortunate to be chosen as one of the reviewers of the Ceramide Green Toks Bubble Cleanger in the event hosted by @BEAUTYNETKOREA and @EYENLIP. Thank you so much for sending me this amazing cleanser.

💚 Having sensitive skin, it is really hard for me to find a cleanser that suits my skin without causing me any breakouts. But lo and behold I found one that works wonders for me. The Creamide Green Toks Bubble Cleanger has both cleansing and caring effects on the skin meaning while it cleanses the skin it makes sure that it gives the skin its much deserved care and nourishment. The ingredients of this product includes:
- sunflower seed oil
- peppermint oil
- eucalyptus leaf oil
- tea tree leaf oil
- rosemary leaf oil
- rose oil
- matricaria oil
- pot marygold flower oil
- common jasmine oil
- lemon balm leaf
- lavender oil


💚 Say good bye to make up cleansers with this product because it does the job perfectly. If you are as lazy as I am you can finally ditch the makeup remover with this product and use the cleanser straight up. All you have to do is apply ample amount of the product unto your face leave it for a good few seconds and watch as it unfolds its magic. You can finally say adieu to forceful tugging when removing those stubborn make ups.


💚 I was really impressed with the Ceramide Green Toks Bubble Cleanger, it easily removes my make up helping me save more time and energy.

💚 Disclaimer: Product was generously provided by @BEAUTYNETKOREA and @EYENLIP for honest review purposes. All thoughts expressed here are based on my experience with the product.


You May Also Like

0 Comments