PRODUCT REVIEW: Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off


🍩 Masking has been something I came to enjoy and love so much especially during this pandemic and one of the kinds of mask that I really like are wash off masks. @skinfood_offial Black Sugar Mask Wash Off was actually one of the first wash off mask that I have tried and I still love it so much until now. This mask is said to gently removes dead skin cells for a smooth and hydrated complexion and this mask is also free from parabens, alcohol and mineral oils. 


🍩 Notable Ingredients:

- Black Sugar granule

- Macadamia Seed Oil

- Shea Butter


🍩 The product is contained in a 100g tub with white screw cap. It is dark brown in color with a very appealing sweet scent. The first time I used this I remember my face turned red but after about 10-15 minutes the redness slowly faded. I love how my skin feels so soft after using this. Although this contains sugar granules this product is not abrasive unlike others which is definitely two thumbs up for me. The only thing I wish this mask has is a spatula for whenever I need to scoop some of the product but aside from that I am totally in love with this mask. 


🍩 Will I recommend this product? YES. If you are new to wash off mask this is a good product to try plus it is affordable too. 


🍩 GRAND SALE UP TO 50% OFF from July 31 to August 1 head on to @lazadaph @skinfood_official store now to get first dibs on this great product. 


🍩🍩🍩🍩/5


Disclaimer: This product was generously provided by @skinfood_official for me to try. All thoughts expressed here are based on my own experience with the product aforementioned. Furthermore, @heystreetsmart and the sponsor reserves all the rights to the photos and contents used in this post. Reproduction of these photos and contents without explicit written permission from the original author/creator is an infringement of copyright laws and violates the Terms of Use and Community Guidelines of the social media platform where this is posted. - 𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 ™


-----

✨ Let's connect

Instagram: @heystreetsmart 

Facebook: @heystreetsmart 

YouTube: HeyStreetSmart

Blog: heystreetsmart.blogspot.com 

Tiktok: @heystreetsmart1


📩 For collabs send us a DM or email

➡️ heystreetsmart@gmail.com 

You May Also Like

0 Comments