The Selection by Kiera Cass

by - October 11, 2014



Photo taken using a Samsung Galaxy S3
No editing or photoshop was done except for the watermark

The story basically revolves around America Singer who was chosen to take part in a grand competion. She was to compete for the crown and the heart of Prince Maxon of Illea. There's just one problem, she is inlove with someone else, she loves Aspen Ledger. In their world where caste status is very important she knows her mother will disapprove her relationship with someone whose caste is lower than hers. America was so sure she would not like Prince Maxon before the Selection began but the turn out of events didn't quite went the way she thought it would. The prince turned out to be a very good man after all and the next thing America knew is that she is more than willing to stay in the palace as long as the prince wants to keep her. At the end there were only six left out of the 35 girls who took part in the Selection.


Book-o-meter : 8.5/10

I am really a sucker for love stories so I enjoyed the book very much however I think should I have read this book during my teen age years I would have given it a 10 but considering that I am now on the early adulthood stage that maybe is why I gave it an 8.5 but then again I highly recommend this book, The Selection, especially to teenage girls out there.

Do you have any other books in mind that you might want me to read and put on a review? Share your thoughts in the comment box, I would live to hear from you. :)

You May Also Like

0 Comments